Why am I keeping track of my attitude of gratitude?
I mentioned in my last entry that I was going to start an attitude of gratitude. The decision came after encountering Elijah in the bible. Though he was encountering difficulty, God was sustaining him throughout his journey. It wasn’t really a grand miracle or anything. Instead, he was provided rest, food, and drink.
See, we look to God to make a big change in our life; we look to Him to grant us wealth or instantly make us healthier. But the truth is, He gives us enough. He makes sure we are given just enough for the day to keep us going. And we’re not grateful for that.
Thus the birth of my attitude of gratitude.
How’s my progress?
I’ll be keeping track of my attitude of gratitude through this blog entry. In here, you’ll find what I’m thankful for for the next few days. My discipler was hoping I could keep this up for a week, so let’s see how I do.
July 6, 2017
Today was a bit of a challenge as I didn’t get as much sleep as I wanted because my cousin had come home at around five in the morning. Still, when you think about it, the blessings still outweigh the challenges.
- It was a Thursday and that means training day! I can’t wait to see and dance with the ministry today.
- Despite the lack of sleep, I woke up earlier than my alarm clock today. Hurray for a good sleep cycle!
- I’ll be starting a new series on my blog dedicated to dance videos. Stay tuned weekly to see my favorite dance videos on Youtube!
July 7, 2017
- Friday, Friday, Friday! Who wouldn’t be happy about that?
- A party celebrating our Cannes achievements will be happening later. Praise God for this win. We definitely needed it after the whole DOT fiasco.
- The end of the week usually means a more relaxed day at the office so I can really pace myself with the work today.
NOTE: This day wasn’t entirely great though. I had forgotten that I had mixed up the deadline of two of my reports so I had to find a way to fix that. I also got blocked from Facebook so I had no means of communicating with people.
July 8, 2017
- Ministry day! I get to spend the day with some of my favorite people and meet new friends who are interested in joining.
- Makikita ko crush ko. Yun lang. Bow.
- I had no work that day!
July 9, 2017
- Sleeping in and cuddling with my cats.
- Getting my nails cleaned and my eyebrows threaded. I’ve honestly neglected my pampering for a while.
- Again, NO WORK.
July 10, 2017
- I slept really early last night so I really woke up feeling refreshed today.
- I also got to present some 2017 Facebook updates for the team even though I technically crammed it.
- A heavy report that’s due by the end of the month was simplified to achieve an earlier deadline.